ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runner: Captain Left Hand.

Go down

Runner: Captain Left Hand. Empty Runner: Captain Left Hand.

Post  Under Net Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:14 pm

If you though you knew bad runners this man raises the Bar. He is simple to the point of making most gangbangers look like the graduated out of UCLA. As far as humans go hew was an ugly crass man who only made it 15 minuets into his first run.

I thought the concept of breaking into a high security facility would require some planning and the rest of his team did as well. However, when the time came he had decided to go with his own plans and attempted to smash the front door with a large brick of concrete. Immediately the security had heavy artillery trained on him and when he refused to stop they simply turned him a fine paste. Perhaps the most beautiful thing he had ever done.

I have talked to some psychologists and they think the man may have had a suicide complex. I am not so sure I think he may have been out there trying his best and well that was just not up to snuff.

None of the other members of the runner team have been heard from since but the general agreement is that they managed to use the distraction to accomplish the run and fled.

Dawn Op

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down