ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Critters

Go down

New Critters Empty New Critters

Post  Under Net Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:43 pm

I know the news is only telling people that scientists believe that there are new critters about to emerge from the Deep Lacuna what I can tell you far certain is that these things have emerged and are sitting in some corps basement getting cut apart. I have talked with several rights activists about this and they seem to share my opinion. What we have been able to do so far is launch a plan to rescue some of them and set them free in the wilds surrounding LA.

Next time you read the news I hope our actions have been reported to the world as I fear I might not make it out alive. To all of my fans don't forget to watch profile 234323-98 on P2.0 this weekend there is going to be some great action going down. I really mean it stuff you can not afford to miss.

CT.

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Critters Empty Re: New Critters

Post  Under Net Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Not really sure what ever happened to this dude but you go off exploring some areas of LA and critters or not you are not coming back and I am not on p2.0. Though if anyone out there is on p2.0 and wants to search for his logs before they are taken down and post as to what happened it would be greatly appreciated.

Just in case you also don't have your ear to the ground there appears to be some new species all floating around Haven out in the Toxic Zone. Of course no samples have been retrieved and only the poorest sightings so hey what can you do. Though many of the rumors are talking about how they are bread by horizon specifically to guard their jail. The other idea floating around is that they are a new type of shedim though I am partial to the Horizon rumors myself.

Plan 9

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum