ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The System and you?

Go down

The System and you? Empty The System and you?

Post  Under Net Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:01 am

I am thinking about our position in the grand scheme of things only a scant few years ago corporations so drastically outstripped governments in power. Now we are seeing the pendulum swing back the other way. Once the governments get involved will their be room left for our services.

Still I suppose the real purpose of this thread is an investigation of our own little shadow potential. I have heard that the local government of some areas in LA are now hiring shadowrunners in order to secure vital pieces of information. My friend Nasvidal told me that he was on a run a while back and the ob involved some sensitive information and some people in high positions.

If we take these kinds of jobs are we really any different than half the muck rakers out there. Still what is the actual potential for working for these folks and what kinds of issues should we expect to have to deal with when taking these jobs.

Scarburough Pain

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The System and you? Empty Re: The System and you?

Post  Under Net Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:03 am

I have done several runs for government types and I can tell you one thing working for them carries ll of the same risks as other runs. Though one mistake that a lot of runners make is that they believe there is one major government. Government organizations come in all varieties of shapes and sizes. Your best bet is to find out a great deal about the one you are going to work for and make sure you have something to guarantee your pay or you could be on the express train the the slammer.

Express 13

Under Net
Admin

https://electricla.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down