ElectricLA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of the Dirty Thong

3 posters

Go down

The Legend of the Dirty Thong Empty The Legend of the Dirty Thong

Post  Thunder Wrym Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:29 pm

Hi all
I must tell you all of this story form Seattle.
It involves my self and my former Gang. We where Hired to do take down a armored car and this is how it went down.
Our Brother "DT's" job was to stop the Car so we can attack it and get the goods. he did this by getting some Hooker Garb and yes friends this is where in the Story the nasty smelly Thong... Oh did I tell you that it has mystical qualities for it saved him from armored car form killing him when it hit him full on. Needless to say form the crash of the car we gained our goods. This only the began for this story. he continued wearing the thing which at different times saved him form death including a jammed grenade launcher explosion and Ghoul attacks. Unfortunately he lost the thing when He fucked a nasty Orc bitch and she stole it. As I last heard she is some where in the City.

MAD MAX
Ganger
Thunder Wrym
Thunder Wrym

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Dirty Thong Empty Re: The Legend of the Dirty Thong

Post  The King in Yellow Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:11 am

It's true, every damn dirty word of it, emphasis on the dirty. Rumors of the legendary thong still circulate, tales of it's protective powers and more. Talk has it, the more pungent the odor, the more effective it's power, though perhaps it's "warding" effect is just the odor putting off others from messing with the wearer.

I don't even -want- to consider how many gangers and new runners have went after this thing only to meet bitter (or comedic) ends. It's legendary after all, duh, you think some n00bs are going to get their mitts on it? Of course not. This is some potent mojo, meant for an equally potent wearer. Hell, for all anyone knows it could be a Talisman of some extraordinary potency, or a free spirit mimicking a garment. Stranger things have happened. Even if the original wasn't truly mystical, it sure as hell sounds like it is now, or that something akin to it has circulated.

Goes to show you, never underestimate a pair of lucky panties.

Papa Doc

The King in Yellow

Back to top Go down

The Legend of the Dirty Thong Empty Must speak up

Post  dirtythong Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:32 pm

Yes it is I, the one known as DT.....or dirty thong to my fellow runners. Albeit true that I went to rather drastic measures
( that I might add were successful ) it is beginning to look like the expereince has been embelished with a fair bit of
exaggeration. I do not recall wearing said thong any longer than I had to and the only mystical quality it had was the rash
i got between.....well nevermind Embarassed .

Sometimes drastic measures are needed to acquire the things we need.....never underestimate the power of the thong

affraid

dirtythong

Back to top Go down

Post  Thunder Wrym Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:18 pm

I really think you just trying cover up the true power of this ITEM .
The truth is your just trying to get the thing back so you can gain it's power.
I would have helped you at one point but I think it has affected your mind.
What a shame you really are Mad arnt you.

Well I wish you luck finding that thing

MAD MAX
Ganger
Thunder Wrym
Thunder Wrym

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum